Turn your classroom into a Spanish comic strip and get students excited about talking! A comic strip is a terrific metaphor for speaking. Each set of Babblin' Bubbles cards has 24 cards, all with a different cute or funny illustration in color on them to help students remember them. Hang the cards from the ceiling to teach or remind students of conversational Spanish. The expressions were specially selected for their potential usefulness, considering what students would be most inclined to need or want to be able to say. Give students confidence to speak with options hanging just a glance away above them. There is a sheet with the expressions and meanings to give the students for support.
SET 4: QUESTION CUES 24 question starters /reminders /options for classroom conversations a glance away just above the students
LEVEL: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Examples: ¿Quieres __? Te gusta(n) __? Qué te pica? ¿Puedes cantar? ¿Qué onda? ¿Adónde vas? ¿Sabes qué __? ¿Cómo es __? ¿Prefieres _ o _? ¿Has visto __? Eres-tú __? and more with variations and approaches for answering them
The versatile cards may be used:
1. as comic strip dialog bubbles that hang from the ceiling to support speaking
2. to teach Spanish expressions and phrases
3. to give students a visible repertoire (reminders) of things they can say
4. as flash cards
5. a class set of speaking activity cards
6. as small posters 4 Different Sets Are Available.
Each set includes:
▪ 24 color expression bubbles printed on 8 ½” x 11” glossy cardstock
▪ a sheet of all 24 expressions and meanings (for students)
▪ a sheet of notes, including at least 40 variations (for students)
▪ instructions for hanging and uses
CARD: 24 cards, color, glossy cardstock
Other sets available: Set 1 Politeness, Set 2 Classroom, Set 3 Fun Expressions
SPECIAL PRICE: All 4 sets may be purchased at a savings for $99.